My Diary

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Have a nice holidays!

I go to the Izu Peninsula with my boyfriend for holildays.
I'm so excited but there is one thing that I am worrying about.
It is an "Earthquake".

Few days ago, there was an earthquake at there, and today it occured again! I wish a big earthquake won't happen again. Wish us good luck.

I put the May's website link on the right side of this page, so please visit when you have time. (But that is all in Japanese....., I think you can enjoy the pictures.. :))

Anyways, have a nice holidays!!

2 Comments:

  • it sounds you enojoy holiday!!
    i was in my office on the 20th floor when it happened earthquake. i felt it!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 04 May, 2006  

  • I hope you have a lovely safe holiday!
    Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 04 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home