My Diary

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Not a good weather..

It was really cold today, and weather report said that it's going to rain tomorrow. I really don't like raining. I feel down when it is raining on Sunday especially, because I go to tennis school every Sunday.Last Sunday, it was raining and cold.... I felt very down.

But the very happy thing happened to me. Do you want to know?? :)

I have a person one is interested in. I haven't talked with him for a long time because there is no chance. But last time it wasn't. I could talk, and get his information. I was so happy. I'm not sure he is single or not, but I'm just happy that I could get to know him.

To be continued later.

4 Comments:

  • yha! what's going on with you?! i would like to know what happen it next.... hehehehe
    i don't like rainig too... because i can't wash my lundry!! hey! come on, SUNNY DAYS!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 01 March, 2006  

  • So next thing will be... what will happen next with you and that guy... and the rain.
    Hey, maybe from now on you can have a hope that something happy happens on rainy days!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 01 March, 2006  

  • Hi Yuki,
    Terry here. I'm a bit behind the times 'cos it's Wednesday & I've just read your blog for Monday.
    "To be continued later ..."
    C'mon don't keep us in suspense. Could this be "Mr Right" ?
    It might not be advisable to give him your Blog address at this stage though.
    All the best & enjoy your Tennis. As you seem to be finding out, it's not just a good game but quite a good social event too.
    Now what about that continuation ?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 01 March, 2006  

  • Thank you everyone!
    I'm not sure he is "Mr Right" and what will happen to me next. So I'm little bit excited.
    Please wait and see.

    By Blogger Yuki, At 01 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home