My Diary

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Original Pepperoncini

What did you have for dinner tonight?
My mom and I cooked our original pepperoncini for dinner.
Though we used the premade sauce, it was very very delicious. We put some vegitables in it. Eryngii, asparagus, bacon (not a vegitable...) and sliced Japanese herb Aoshiso.


My grandfather said that he doesn't want to eat any pasta for dinner. We don't know why. But I asked him tonight, and he tried our pasta. He ate every bit, and looked so happy.

It was a good day.

4 Comments:

  • おいしそう。食べさせてね。

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 19 February, 2006  

  • hey, there! your dinner looks yummy...
    how about tennis yesterday? let me know, if you had happen it.
    see yah! i hope we can talk on messenger again...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 21 February, 2006  

  • Looks delicious!
    You can come and cook our dinner any time you like!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 24 February, 2006  

  • >Anna,
    Thank you. It was really delicious. I'm going to practice a lot and I will go and cook lots of delicious dinner for you and your family.
    Please wait until then. :)

    By Blogger Yuki, At 28 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home