My Diary

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

first exercise in a long time

This is the first exercise at a gym in 2006.
I took the Pilates and Latin Aerobics class. It was really fun and I enjoyed that very much.

Unfortunately, I canceled the membership of this gym because of lots of reasons. I wish I could join again in near future.

From now, I will keep up my exercise at home and playing tennis every Sunday.

What is your secret method of being healthy?
If you don't mind, could you please tell me? :)

1 Comments:

  • Hi Tama-san,
    Nice to hearing from you & thanks for your secret.

    Actually, I have done your way before, but I couldn't keep that up...

    Anyways, I will try it again.
    Thank you!!

    P.S. I'm looking forward to updating your blog. :)

    By Blogger Yuki, At 17 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home