My Diary

Monday, January 30, 2006

Skype & Yahoo Messenger

Today I tried to chat with my friend using Skype. My friend has not been able to use the Skype service because of her PC version of Mac. But she upgraded her computer few weeks ago, and she bought the Webcam.I used my digital camera as PC camera. So, we used the Skype for talking and the Yahoo Messenger for web camera.It was really fun. My friend and I enjoyed that very much. We have another friend who is going to start living in America. I'm looking forward to talking with them through the internet in near future. :)

1 Comments:

  • Hi Yuki!
    We all use MSN Messenger or Windows Messenger to chat to friends. Maybe you could try that too, then you can see my big baby on the web cam too!
    It would be great to see you!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 03 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home