My Diary

Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year's Eve

Less than 1 hours left to 2006. How are you doing, everyone? All of my family came together to my grandparents house, and we had a Sushi Party. There are Sashimi of Tuna, Salmon, scallops, and other stuffs.
How is New Year's Eve spent?
Every year my family had Sushi Party, then watching the TV Singing Contest "Red and White Singing Contest" which is annual NHK sponsored year-end men versus women singing contest.

This picture is crabs which we bought for the New Year's Eve Party. These were boiled. We enjoyed them very much.












Last year I was in Australia, and I had a very different New Year's Eve with my host family. It was really fun and nice experience for me. We went to the Water Ski Club to enjoy the Count Down Live. We were drinking and dancing all night. It was really really fun.

Wishing you all the best for 2006, and a Happy New Year!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home