My Diary

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Relaxing Day

One of my favorite things is that having a long hot bath.
My frined and I went to the Onsen facility to relax. There are so many types of Onsen, massages, and wining & dining.
After checking in, we selected the Yukata which is Japanese traditional clothes and we have to wear inside the facility, then went into the locker room to change our clothes.
This Onsen facility's theme is the life of Edo period, so all the decorations are really Japanese traditional style.
We went to:
*Foot bath (An open-air foot bath where both males and females can enjoy together with our Yukata on.)
*Bedrock bath (lie-down on the rock for 25 minutes with our Yukata on, so our body become warm from inside)
*Grand indoor bath & Open-air bath (inside & outside)
*Rubbing massage (Korean style massage)

We have been there about 4 hours to finisht all the above things.
Then we had a dinner. we drank a beer, it was really really good taste. Because we were very thirsty, I think.
After dinner, we went to the relaxation room to rest for a while.

We stayed at this Onsen facility for 8 hours, but we could have wonderful and relaxing time there.

When you have a chance to come to Tokyo, I recommend to go there.

2 Comments:

  • Yuki-san how are you? I had fun at the Onsen as well. We have to go back again soon!! But I guess first we need to save up first so that we can try the other massages as well!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 23 December, 2005  

  • Thank you for your comment! Yes... you are right. Absolutely we need to save up first. Next time, why don't we ask other friends to go with us? Don't you think it would be more fun? (I hope you can understand my English...)

    By Blogger Yuki, At 23 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home