My Diary

Sunday, December 18, 2005

My family

Today my father's side of the family gathered to commemorate my father's parents (my grandparents) death. My grandmother passed away two years ago, and my grandfather passed away 2 months later after her death.
My family were not so close to them, because my father's side of the family live far from us, and didn't have chance to gather. However, we had some commemorate events since my grandparents' death, so we became closer. I met two ladies at my grandmother's funeral two years ago, since then we were keeping in touch. To my delight, they supported me during my internship in Australia last year. I think I am very lucky person to have such a nice ladies. Thank you so much.

5 Comments:

  • my family is not so close to my grandparents either. I haven't seen any of my extended family(grandparents or cousins) in at least ten years.They all live in California and I live in Michigan.
    Anyways, have a merry Christmas and I hope you have a good week.

    By Blogger Dan Huffman, At 22 December, 2005  

  • Another thing. It says in your profile that you like 24. That is super awesome because I think 24 is one of the best shows ever!

    By Blogger Dan Huffman, At 22 December, 2005  

  • Wish you have a wonderful Christmas!!
    Tomorrow (actually today..) we will have a Christmas Party at my grandparents' house. They are my mother's parents. We have good relationships each other, so all of us gathered and have a special meals. I'll show you some pictures of this party later.

    By Blogger Yuki, At 25 December, 2005  

  • Merry Christmas!
    I remember that your grandma past way before you went to Aus. And you gave me some your grandma's special paper.

    Well... it's important to have a family I have learned it since I live in US. And I also have learned to have a connection. It means to have a connection with family, friends and everytihg. So I'm glad to have re connection with your family again.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 26 December, 2005  

  • Hi ゆき,
    Thanks for your comment. Yes, I agree with you. After I came back to Japan, I really understood how my family & friends are important to me. Well so I'm happy to keep in touch with you again, ゆき. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Have a nice trip!

    By Blogger Yuki, At 27 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home