My Diary

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Backstreet boys concert!

Last month my friend asked me whether I want to go to the Backstreet boys' concert, so I said "Yes, I'd love to go."
The date is today. I can't wait!!!
I only had one album before, so I bought 2 albums to be able to enjoy the concert. My favorite song is:
"Just Want You To Know"
"As Long As You Love Me"
If you are interested in their song, you can check and listen to their music clips on BSB website.
**http://www.backstreetboys.com/about.html**
Anyways, I will update how it is.

3 Comments:

  • Ohhhh How was a concert? I like Backstreet boys too! I have been to their concert 3times before. -1st time was in Tokyo dome, 2nd and 3rd time was in Yoyogi gym. -
    I wanted to go there in this time too but I knew about it just few days ago. hmmmm.... I would like to see it again at some day.
    Let me know about that concert! Have fun!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 09 January, 2006  

  • Hi ゆき大将, thank you for your comment. The concert was good. I bought the new CD before the concert, so I enjoyed it very much. But I think Tokyo Dome is not good place for the concert, the sound was not good. Don't you think so?

    By Blogger Yuki, At 09 January, 2006  

  • I'm sorry it was not good sounds. I don't remember about it because I went to see it there 6 years ago or so. Tokyo dome and Yoyogi gym are just big hall, it's not music hall. But they need a big hall for fan and there is not a good music hall around Tokyo,so that's way they used Tokyo dome, I think.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home