My Diary

Thursday, February 09, 2006

One more day

I haven't got enough sleep these days.... Every morning, our cats, Chiro & Coo, wait for me to feed them. Bad point is that they don't wait in silence. Coo is very hungry every morning, so he is very upset. He tries to bite Chiro's neck, then starts to fighting before I wake up. This morning, they started fighting since 5 o'clock in the morning!! One hour before I had to wake up. I'm very sleepy now... Tomorrow is Friday, Yeah!! Have a sweet dream, everyone. Good night!

2 Comments:

  • sorry... a cat always woke me up at 5 when i stayed in georgia. so i've desided to clse my door for. i'm missing her... hmmmm... i would like to have a kitty! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10 February, 2006  

  • Hi, ゆき大将,

    My cats are getting better now. They can wait until I wake up, so I can sleep well now.
    I really recommend you to have a kitten or doggy. It is very good for you, I think.

    By Blogger Yuki, At 14 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home