My Diary

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Seasonal Lighting

On last Sunday, 25th Feb., I went to Gotenba to see the seasonal lighting.
It is called "Toki no Sumika".
It is said that the lighting in Gotenba is the most beautiful place in Japan.
My boyfriend told me about the lighting before, but we didn’t have a chance to go.
So I was really excited and looked forward to going there with him.
It took about 1 hour and 15 minutes to get there, it was not too far from our place.



The lighting was very very beautiful!

I’ve never seen such wonderful and beautiful lighting in my life.

Here is the pictures!



We walked through the tunnel decorated with many many lights.













The bells were on the roof.











Don’t you think it is really beautiful?

Today is the last day for this year’s seasonal lighting.
I really recommend that you go and see it next year!

Here is the website where I went. There are many beautiful pictures on this website.
http://www.tokinosumika.com/illumination/gallery.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home