My Diary

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

After work

On the way home yesterday, I felt I wanted to cut my hair because it got long and looked heavy. So I called the hair salon where I usually go to, then made a reservation.

I asked my hairdresser to keep the length but thin out my hair.

Hmmm, I think it looks better. But it makes me look young. :)

Everytime after setting my hair style at the salon, it looks really nice.
Everytime I set my hair by myself on next day, it doesn't look nice.

Why not??

2 Comments:

  • Hey Yuki,
    Where are you.
    Your hair must be long again by now (September)
    Hope U R well & happy.
    Love to see some updates on your Blog
    Terry

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 23 September, 2006  

  • hi yuki its nikki from Mulwala but u probably dont remember me but i remember u please tell me do u have msn or hotmail if u do add me mine is nikkihowroyd@hotmail.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 30 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home