My Diary

Friday, September 08, 2006

I'm back, again!

Dear my friends,

I'm sorry I haven't update my blog for few months.
I've been thinking about this, but I didn't have enough time to write.....

Well, here is my latest news:

***7 months have passed since I went out with my "Mr. Right".***
On 4th Ocotober, 7 months have passed since I went out with him. We are really doing fine. Since we started to go out with, we talk on the phone or chat almost every day. I really enjoy spending time with him.
Our latest date was going to Disney Sea! This was the second time for me to go there. (First time, I went with my family...) It was very nice day, and we had a wonderful time! One of the most exciting attraction was "Tower of Terror". It was like a free fall attraction, so very scary....

But I really had a good time.

***May is going to be 7 months old.***
She is getting not only bigger, but heavier and more powerful.
Few weeks ago, her weight was 19.5kg.

Everytime we walk around with her, it is very hard to keep her walk besides us.
We always say "May, please walk slowly!".


Well, I'll promise that today is the restart day to keep writing my diary.

Thank you for reading, and please come and visit here again!

See you soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home