My Diary

Friday, November 11, 2005

Pirates

Have you ever tried any Pirates? I know the Pirates have been known for many years, but it is getting popular in Japan in these years.
Recently I have been trying the Pirates, it is really really good for my body. We use the abdominal muscle, and inner muscles mainly. The good point is that our posture improves if we keep doing this Pirates exercise.
When you have a chance, please just try it!

Oh, this is the picture of my sister's fiance's dog. Her name is Toko. Don't you think that sunglasses are suited very well?


1 Comments:

  • Hi Yuki,
    I haven't tried Pilates yet but I checked it out on the net.
    Apparently it was developed by a Mr Joseph Pilites in the early 1900's.
    I guess it has stood the test of time ! So I might have to give it a go when I can figure out the instructions on the net.
    Have a great wekend
    Terry

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home