My Diary

Thursday, November 03, 2005

A dream

Today I dreamed a good dream.

I don't know where it was, but somehow I met 4 men on the blind group date. (4 men and 4 women)
I had a good time with them, then I fell in love with one of them.
I remember he was very handsome and nice men, but he was 22 years old, yes, too young for me.
So I was worrying how my family and my frineds think about him....

This is the end of the dream.

I don't know the meaning of this dream but it was very nice and happy one. I didn't want to wake up because I felt so happy.

This is the today's picture which is not related with this story.
We bought a new toy for Coo today, and I think he likes it.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Yuki,
    Yes it is good to dream sweet dreams. Sometimes dreams come true!
    It doesn't matter whether he is 22 or 32 ... as long as he is the right one for you, age shouldn't matter.
    Keep dreaming nice dreams.
    All the best.
    Terry

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10 November, 2005  

  • Hi Terry,
    Thank you for your comment.
    Yes, I also wish my dream come true. But since then, I haven't dreamed a good dream....

    By Blogger Yuki, At 11 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home